The city of Amsterdam is very keen to host this large international congress and offers a Amsterdam Young Scientists Award of EUR 5.000,- which the scientific committee will award to the most promising participating young scientist at the conference, ICNC 2016.
Official rules, this is how the challenge works:
The young scientist…
- …can not be older than 35 years old (born in 1980, or later).
- …has an accepted abstract for a platform presentation during ICNC 2016.
- …has to send an email to email@example.com stating he/she would like to accept the challenge ánd stating the title of the accepted abstract for the platform presentation, before 14 April 2016.
- …has to send his/her CV with publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 14 April 2016.
- …has to send a recommendation letter to email@example.com, before 14 April 2016.
- …has to send a copy of his/her passport, before 14 April 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- …applicants are expected to be present during the closing ceremony.
The scientific committee jury will review all platform presentations during the conference.
The jury will make a decision, based on the CV, recommendation letter and presentation, and the winner will be announced during the closing ceremony on Thursday 5 May 2016.